WB ANM GNM curriculum 2022: Candidates can access the WB ANM GNM 2022 curriculum from this page. WBJEEB conducts a joint entrance test for ANM and GNM courses once a year for admission to the colleges / institutes of West Bengal. The curriculum was officially published on wbjeeb.nic.in. Knowing the curriculum beforehand is important as it will help identify the topics from which questions may be asked in the exam. In WB ANM GNM, questions are asked from six subjects, including life sciences, English, mathematics, general knowledge, logical reasoning and physics. More information about WB ANM GNM curriculum 2022 From this page.
WB ANM GNM curriculum 2022
Candidates must review the full curriculum before beginning any exam preparation. Therefore, the exact topics from which questions are asked in WB ANM GNM 2022 have not been specified. However, along with the brochure, a broad outline of the exam syllabus was established. See the WB ANM GNM 2022 syllabus from below.
- Life science, math, physics is based on 10that Standard curriculum from recognized boards / councils of India.
- English, general knowledge, logical thinking based on 12that Standard curriculum.
WB ANM GNM exam sample 2022
Candidates who applied for WB ANM GNM 2022 will need to review the exam scheme as the board has made some changes. The candidates receive an overview of the grading scheme and the basics of the examination. See the table below to review the ANM GNM 2022 exam pattern.
|Exam mode||Pen paper mode (offline)|
|Exam duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Exam language||English and Bengali|
|No. of the category||2 categories|
|Kind of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Points per question||Category 1 – Each question carries +1 point.
Category 2 – Each question carries +2 points.
|Negative mark||Category 1 – ¼ point will be deducted for each wrong answer. Category 2 – No negative mark. Untried questions are given 0 points.|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Highest Score||115 marks|
Candidates can use the table below to check the distribution of questions.
|subjects||Number of questions (category – 1)||Number of questions (category – 2)||Total number of questions||Overall grades|
Check out the assessment methodology from here:
Recommended books for WB ANM GNM 2022
Choosing the right books is one of the most important factors in getting good grades on any exam. Candidates need to select the right books to prepare for the exam. Candidates who have applied for WB ANM GNM 2022 can see important books for the exam in the table below.
Preparation tips for WB ANM GNM 2022
There are several ways to get good results in WB ANM GNM 2022. Candidates must work hard and smart to pass the exam. Candidates need to prepare well in order to score well and achieve a good rank. Follow the preparation tips below to crack WB ANM GNM 2022.
- First of all, check the full curriculum and create a proper schedule and follow it strictly. Find out all the details about the exam before you start preparing. Strictly adhere to the schedule, which gives equal importance to all categories and subjects.
- Solve the questionnaires from previous years. Understand the questionnaire, grade distribution, grading scheme, and other important details. Boost your self-confidence after completing questionnaires and sample papers that will also help you understand your level of preparation.
- Practice MCQ questions from various reference books to help build your confidence. This will also help you understand your speed in solving the question paper.
- In the reasoning section, solve as many questions as you can. Practice this section every day. Try reading more books and doing exam preparation.
- As you study, take brief notes and highlight key points. Revise these whenever you have the time and before the exam. This will be of great help in preparing at the last minute.
- Finally, stay healthy, eat healthy, stay positive, and have confidence in yourself. You can pass any test if you prepare well and have confidence. Much luck.
FAQs on the WB ANM GNM curriculum 2022
Answer: There are six subjects in WB ANM GNM 2022, life sciences, physics, mathematics, English, general knowledge and logical thinking.
Answer: Candidates will be accepted from 10. Questions from the fields of life science and mathematics were askedthat Default.
Answer: Yes, in category 1 ¼ point is deducted for every wrong answer.
Answer: The language of the question paper is Bengali and English.
Answer: You can view the curriculum online at wbjeeb.nic.in.
Answer: In order to complete the curriculum on time, start exam preparation 5-6 months before the actual exam date. Take enough time for each subject during your studies. You can also assign yourself weekly or monthly goals to help complete the curriculum on time.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |