WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts the Entrance Test for Post Basic Nursing (JEPBN) every year to fill admission in Post Basic Nursing courses of various colleges or institutes of West Bengal. JEPBN 2022 is a pen-paper based exam which is conducted for 90 minutes. The syllabus for JEEPBN will be based on the subjects studied by the students during their Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM). The complete syllabus will be made available on this page to understand the exam syllabus better. We have also provided the exam pattern, preparation tips and also the details about WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Overview
Here is an overview of WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) exam to get a grip on the complete exam.
|name of exam||JEEPBN 2022|
|full form||Post Basic Nursing 2022. Joint Entrance Examination for|
|exam conducted by||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam conducted for||Post Basic Nursing Courses of Various Colleges or Institutes in West Bengal|
|exam level||State Level (West Bengal State)|
|frequency of exam||held once a year|
|syllabus||Based on General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) subjects and subjects studied by the students|
|Mode of Examination||a pen-paper based test|
|total number of questions||100 questions|
|total marks||100 marks|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||One and a half hours (90 minutes)|
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus plays a major role in the exam preparation of the student. This is the reason why students, all the students must know their syllabus very well which will help in their preparation. The syllabus for JEEPBN is based on the topics and subjects studied by the students in their General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course. The syllabus is divided into two parts according to the number of questions in the exam. Here is the WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Syllabus.
The following syllabus for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) is only for reference which is given as per the previous year official syllabus. After the release of the notification, this year’s syllabus will be updated here.
Part A syllabus
- Body structure
pay attention: In Part A, 40 questions are given from the above topics.
Part B Syllabus
- community health nursing
- foundation of nursing
- medical surgical nursing
- maternity nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- psychiatric nursing
pay attention: 60 questions are given from these topics in Part B.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN).
Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted as a pen-paper based test.
Duration of Exam: The exam will be conducted for 90 minutes.
Exam Paper Language: The exam paper is given in English language.
Question Types: The exam paper consists of all Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Number of Questions: The exam paper consists of 100 questions, divided into two parts. Part A consists of 40 questions and Part B consists of 60 questions.
Total Shifts: The exam is conducted in one shift only.
marking scheme: 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
Negative Marking: 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Also, in case of choosing more than one option for a question, it is treated as a wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted.
Here is the part-wise weightage of WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Syllabus.
|Part||Number of questions asked in the exam||marks to be allotted|
|Part A||40 questions||40 marks|
|Part B||60 questions||60 marks|
Books for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Exam
Here are some books to prepare for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) exam.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN), which you may find helpful.
- start early: Always try to start the exam preparation as early as possible. Do not rush while studying a few days before the exam. By starting early you will also have so much time to revise the topics again.
- Group Study: A group study is one of the best ways to study well. Studying with your friends inspires you to study. But, make sure that you are not wasting your precious time by chit-chatting with your friends in between. Completely focus on your study till the exam is over.
- Teach someone or discuss with someone: Discuss a topic or read it to your friends, siblings, parents or even yourself in the mirror. This will help you retain the information more easily in the long run.
- Take breaks in between: Do not study for a long time. Always take a break in between study sessions to give some rest to your mind and improve the quality of your study.
- stay healthy: Eat well, sleep well and stay fit while preparing. It will help you to stay healthy both physically and mentally which will add to your preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions on WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Answer: The syllabus for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) is based on the subjects or subjects studied by the students in their General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) where subjects include Anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychology, Sociology included. , Microbiology, Nutrition, Community Health Nursing, Foundation of Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing.
Answer: Part A topics consist of total 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part A questions are for 40 marks in the exam paper.
Answer: Part B subjects consist of a total of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part B questions in the exam paper are of 60 marks.
Answer: All the students can view and download the syllabus from the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) wbjeeb.nic.in.
Answer: The duration of WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 (JEPBN) is 90 minutes.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )