Weekly one-liners on the topic of current affairs
Current play a very important role in the Competitive exams and therefore, candidates must pay him undivided attention in preparing for the state exams. The bank or insurance exam includes part of “General Awareness” to assess how aware the aspirant is of daily events around the world. To complement your preparation, we provide you with a compilation of the current events of the past week.
The Weekly one liners delivers all the important news | July 5th to 11th, 2021. Here is the list of some of the most important news from the past week:
- Cabinet reshuffle: 43 heads of state take oath as ministers
- President Kovind appoints new governors for eight states
- The legendary Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar has died
- 52nd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI)
- National Film Archive of India
To revise current affairs from July 05-11, 2021, click the link below to download the PDF:
Also like to read:
Visit Achieversadda.com and participate in discussions with fellow aspirants and high achievers. Get answers to your questions and connect with others on Achieversadda.com
The best BA’ians for the bank exams!
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )